Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Wrong Man

Shen Daixin (Sayler)

I like this story a lot. This is a thrilling and stimulating story. I started reading it on the 29th of August and I finished reading it on the 31st of August.

One day the police in Sydney received a letter. The letter told the police about two men in a hotel room in Uluru. They aren't on holiday. They're killers.They want to kill the Police Commissioner because of what he knows. The writer knows one of the men's names starts with M. The names of three men at the Uluru Hotel start with'M" so the Sydney police find the best policeman in Sydney, Steve Malone. He is very clever and he wants to find the killer. When he arrives in Uluru he starts his job but he has only two days. During the job he finds a love interest, Sally Peters. She works for a newspaper. Then they cooperated. Although many things show up during the investigation they still manage to seize hold of the killers. In the end they fall in love with each other.

This is a very good story but I can't describe it very well, so I feel lots of regret. I hope everyone can read this story because it is a very good story. Its level is just right. I want to read other stories like this one.

1 comment: