Thursday, September 9, 2010

Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Zhao Xiaoxu (Jayce)

Yesterday I read a book. The book’s name is Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. It is by Lewis Carroll. I started reading it on the 28th of August, 2010 and finished it on the August 29, 2010.

The main character is Alice. She is a very curious girl. At the beginning of the story, Alice and her sister were sitting under the tree. Her older sister was reading. She feels very bored. Suddenly she saw a white rabbit with pink eyes and wearing a suit with a pocket watch run past her. She was very curious and she catches up with it. She runs after it into a rabbit hole and finds herself in another world. This world has many strange animals and has a very brutal red queen. The queen likes to cut off someone’s head. Animals really fear her and live very unhappily. But the animals were very friendly to Alice and help her to go home. In her time to find her way home she matches wits with the red queen and eventually returns to her world.

I like this story. I think the story is very interesting. The story tells me about "the treatment of things to face and to resolve to use wisdom."

I recommend you read this story. With this book there are some words I do not know, but overall it is fairly simple, and not difficult to read.I hope that you have the opportunity to read this story.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!
    im like Alice's Adventures In Wonderland.
    i watch the movie Alice's Adventures In Wonderland very fun.
    Awesome girl

    ReplyDelete