Thursday, September 9, 2010

In Trouble With The Law

Hu Shen (Patrick)

by Helen Chipper

I read In Trouble with the Law. This is an authentic record, and very funny. I started reading it on the 29th of August and I finished reading it on the 31th of August. The book's main character is very funny!

Kevin worked as a courier for Swift Deliveries. He delivered flowers and parcels to shops all over Riverton. He liked his job. But, one day it is his friend Pam's birthday party. He drank a glass of beer and drove away from the hotel. Then he encountered a policeman. A few weeks later Kiri walked into the kitchen with the mail in her hand. It's a court summons for driving while over the alcohol limit. This says he has to go to court next month. He lost his job and he finds a lawyer. The lawyer helps him.

This is a good book, and a good story. It tells us to be honest, so I want to introduce it to my fellow students.

No comments:

Post a Comment