Thursday, September 30, 2010

Aladdin & the Lamp

Jemima Tengaripa

I read Aladdin and the Lamp
The main characters are Aladdin, the rich man, Aladdin's mother, the Emperor and the Emperor's daughter.

Aladdin was a young boy who lived in China with his mother who was really poor. One day a rich man goes to Aladdin and says "I want you to work for me." Aladdin accepted because he is poor.
Aladdin takes the man to a cellar and the man asked him "Go get my magic lamp and bring it back to me."
Aladdin saw the magic lamp and looked around him and saw many beautiful diamonds. Aladdin went to the rich man and then the man said "Give me the magic lamp," but the brave boy Aladdin said "Let me out first."
Aladdin remained in the cellar with the lamp. He was afraid, but as he
pondered a genie appeared and said:
"I am the genie of the lamp. What can I do for you? You are entitled to three wishes.
Aladdin said "I want to be with my mother." Then he was left with his mother. "I want money and a new house" and Aladdin became rich and went to see the Emperor and asked if he could marry his daughter. The Emperor said: Are you rich? Then he replied: "Yes", and the rich
Emperor accepted and he got married
Now he lives his happily with his mother, his wife and her beautiful parents.

I do not really like this story, but other students can read this book. Aladdin realized his wishes and that is what I love about this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment