Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Surfer

Kris Chenchop

By Paul Harvey

I read Surfer.I started reading it on the 21st of August and I finished reading it on the 23rd of August.
The book is set in England. The main character is Nick, a boy. I think he is eighteen years old because he just finished high school and he might study at university next. He always trys to follow his dream. He is distinguished by surfing.
Nick is a good surfer. He wants to go to Australia for three months, but his parents don’t like his plan. They want Nick to go to college. However, Nick still tries his best to make his parents agree because he wants to join an important surfing competition there. Later Nick enters another surfing competition but one of the other surfers tries to prevent him winning. With the support of a friend though, he wins the first price of a thousand pounds! Then his father agrees to Nick’s plan, and affords his plane ticket.
Nick is a really good surfer. I quite agree with Nick’s father’s words: ‘Surfing is dangerous, but exciting.’
I rate this book as great because I like this story and it is very interesting. The English level I rate as suitable so I want to introduce it to my fellow students.

1 comment: