Thursday, September 9, 2010

Aladdin and the Lamp

Jaye Feng

I read the book Aladdin and the Lamp. I liked this story, so I want to introduce it to my fellow students .

Aladdin does not have a father. One day a magician, who said he was his uncle, took Aladdin to a cave. He wanted to use Aladdin to get a magic lamp. Aladdin looked in the cave and saw that inside was glittering wealth! By now he discovered he was in danger. The cave was blocked up by the magician. Pitifully, Aladdin rubbed the lamp, and in front of him he was presented with a kind of vast white thing. It seemed a huge monster, but actually it was the god of the lamp, a genie. The genie helped Aladdin, enabling him to have a castle and a princess. I like the genie, because he gladly helps people.

This story's English level is easy. I like it.

1 comment: