Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Leonardo Di Caprio

Khalid Al Shaer

Author: Brent Furnas.

Genre: Biography

Data Started: The 12th of August

Data Finished: The 15th of August

Where is it set? The U.S.A

Who are the main characters? The actor Leonardo DiCaprio.

What happens?

An author tells the story of an actor Leonardo and how he moved to Hollywood, and that he changed his name to William, but he did not like it. He quickly went back to Leonardo DiCaprio. And the story tells of his success in William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet and Titanic.

What did you think of the book? I think it's bad .

What did you learn through reading this book? I learned some new words.

Has reading this book changed your attitude in any way? No.

5 comments:

  1. I like this book.Because,I like this story,its very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I unlike leonardo , you and me have the same feels. I found your story to short , you should think more and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you didn't read this story,
    you read a little bit
    try to read more
    thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this book because it's romantic

    ReplyDelete