Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In Trouble With The Law

Kris Chenchop

I read In Trouble With The Law. I started reading it on the 14th of August and I finished reading it on the 16th of August.

This book’s time and place isn’t given. The main character is a boy. I think he is twenty-six years old.

One day Kevin was going to Pam’s birthday in a hotel. Today was Pam’s birthday, and she was buying a few drinks to celebrate. Pam was putting a glass of beer into Kevin’s hand saying "The drinks are on me!" Kevin smiled to himself as he drove away from the hotel. He liked going to the pub and meeting with his friend. Kevin saw a red light flashing. He thought had had an accident. But it wasn’t an accident. It was a police checkpoint. They were looking for drunk drivers. Suddenly Kevin felt worried. He didn’t feel drunk, but he knew he had drunk beer. He wished he could turn the van around, but it was too late. Kevin had got caught by police officers and he got confined to a prison for 2 years.

I think the best point in this book is he was not lucky because he didn’t study the driving laws. He got retribution for not respecting the driving laws.

I rate this book as good because it can teach you about the law. I want to introduce it to my fellow students and everybody who likes to read books.

4 comments: